We celebrate two communities that are already one in Christ now becoming one in fellowship. We attribute this blessed union to God’s faithfulness, a faithfulness that bears witness to God’s ongoing desire to bless us as a local congregation. Because of this, we can look to the future with hope … God is not through with us! Are you ready for what is to come? While there will be much to do in the days ahead; today we gather to celebrate God’s faithfulness and our union. Let us worship, sing and praise! And fear not, for our gracious God has many good things for us all, both right now and later on, since “Christ is in you [now], the hope of glory [later].” –Vinny
He brings to us over eleven years of lead pastoral ministry experience in preaching, discipleship, education, spiritual formation, administration and facilitation of learning. He has been a church planter and founder of a new church community of faith.
He also brings to us the following gifts:
• Proven leader, demonstrating the ability to help inspire and guide both individuals and groups.
• Uncanny ability to communicate, develop relationships, and excel in community engagement.
• Lifelong learner currently pursuing a Doctorate in Ministry in Spiritual Direction at Fuller Theological Seminary.
• Spiritual educator and director, passionate about helping both adults and youth
develop critical thinking skills and spiritual disciplines rooted in the gospel of the
kingdom that lead to transformation into Christ-likeness.
• Doctoral Candidate for Doctorate in Spiritual Direction, Dallas Theological Seminary 2003 (2015 Cohort)
• Master’s in Christian Education, Cairn University 2000
• Bachelor’s of Science in Biblical Studies, Certifications
• Bible Certificate from Emmaus Bible College 1998
• ACSI Certified